Saturday, September 18, 2010

Irregular Swimming Pool - Land Survey or Architectural As-Built Survey?

If your property has an irregularly shaped swimming pool, we recommend that you hire a land surveyor to survey the pool, if you need an accurate plan of the pool.  This information should be included on your site plan.

An architectural field survey can show the general location of the pool,  include an outline of the pool and show its relation to buildings on the property.

No comments: